One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. (Psalm 27:4)
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Spicing up Your Worship! (6/6/2012)
6/6/2012 Spicing up your Worship!:
How did I find this song? Monday afternoon, was just worship. It
started with one song, then I clicked the next song (I am spontaneous!),
then i replayed some familiar songs, and then I found this beauty.
Though it's 19 minutes long, don't let the length be a turn-off; every
part of it is just so inspiring as I fight back from a spiritual down.
Keep the prayers coming! =]
I've been on an "IHOP" (Prayer not pancakes!) craze these past few days. Visit them (and the 24 hour prayer room) at www.ihop.org!
This song is not out yet to be downloaded since it was performed
recently (Days before New Years!), at a Onething Conference at KC! And I
don't know if this song will be on the album also.
Lyrics can be tough to find (gah, I just wanna copy/paste everything as my status!):
I want to be the good soil That Your Word falls into I want to be the good soil Bearing 30, 60, 100 times more fruit
If I choose to die Then I find real life Cause I’m crucified With the living Christ
Let my manner of living be a witness that Your alive (4X)
In my life would You have the Glory (4X)
The only way I look like you in the living is to choose the dying, I choose the dying
If the fruit’s gonna come from my life Then I know that its gonna come when I die to myself
Now I lay me down to sleep Now its time to die to me
My mind was made to think about you My eyes were made to gaze upon you My heart was made to love & adore you My mouth was made to give you the glory
No comments:
Post a Comment