One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. (Psalm 27:4)
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Spicing up Your Worship! (6/3/2012)
6/3/2012 Spicing up your Worship!:
This album has been really good to me these past few weeks. The words
are powerful, but at times, truly believing in it is not an easy task.
Are you able to trust him? Can you climb a mountain with your hands wide
open? Proverbs 3:5. Song: Nothing I Hold On To Artist: Will Reagan+United Pursuit Band Album: Live at the Banks House
Please pray that I receive the words so I can truly trust in the Lord once again and letting him be in the driver's seat.
Here's more good stuff..This
2nd song is 9 minutes long and it's just a continuation of the song
above. I love the ending though.
No comments:
Post a Comment