It took a while, but I was finally able to choose a title name and a domain name! I don't know how long this will last. Writing isn't really my forte, but maybe typing is!
Purpose: Transfer the thoughts in my mind on to something I can look back to! Basically, an online journal. Also, I can't really post youtube links onto a notebook. I'll create a post of past "Spicing Up Your Worship" posts from Facebook also!
Also considering going to tumblr instead.
One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.- Psalm 27:4
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Gen 1:1
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Gen 1:1
No comments:
Post a Comment