Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spicing up Your Worship! (5/22/2012 )

 Welcome to the first week of "Spicing up your Worship!" These were the songs that really stuck out to me during SICM. My "go-to" songs for the week basically.

Will Reagan & United Pursuit - Set a Fire
Album: Live at the Banks House
Jon Thurlow is from IHOP (International House of Prayer)
This is actually a combination of 3 songs..
Your Faithfulness, Strong Love, Jesus You're Beautiful
Album: Strong Love
Cory Asbury is also from IHOP, though I think he might join the United Pursuit Band?
I don't know if you can buy this song on iTunes.This version is so ridiculously awesome, I ripped it from youtube! (shh)  


Addition info to the 2nd song:
To buy the actual version of the song, you kinda have to dig around..
then you get: http://ihopkc.org/Articles/1000065585/Past_Volumes.aspx
In other words, you can't buy it yet.

But the 3 individual songs are all available in Jon Thurlow's Strong Love album :)

No comments:

Post a Comment